Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Institute

Options
  • 20-06-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm considering the Postgraduate Diploma or Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing at the Digital Marketing Institute. However, I want to make sure it's the right program as I'm already quite experienced in digital marketing and looking for a more advanced course.

Has anyone here done it before? If so could you please give feedback on the courses?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 webirina

Hi CCBear, Irina here from DMI. I do digital marketing and have come across your question. Since you are an experienced digital marketer, Postgraduate Diploma would be definitely suitable for you, as it goes into detail in each subject, while the content of lectures is being constantly updated with the very latest trends and techniques. Since this programme includes much more hours, there are practical excercises during every class, and it also includes 4 full day Saturday workshops. As you know, digital marketing is an extremely fast moving area, so we also include regular webinars to keep our students up to date on most recent developments.
    If you would like to hear back from our past students, I suggest you post your question on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DigitalMarketingInstitute) or Twitter (@dmigroup).
    And if you would like to have a chat with us, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

Apolgies OP for hijacking your thread! Can anyone shed some light on the best choice with regard to the Digital Marketing Diploma courses offered by DMI and Irish Times training. Tutors are different on each course but difficult to decide which would be most beneficial with regard to these lecturers. The cost and Fetac are the same on both courses. Im hoping to attend one of them later this year! Which course would Boardsies recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DottedDigital

JJRocket wrote: »
    Apolgies OP for hijacking your thread! Can anyone shed some light on the best choice with regard to the Digital Marketing Diploma courses offered by DMI and Irish Times training. Tutors are different on each course but difficult to decide which would be most beneficial with regard to these lecturers. The cost and Fetac are the same on both courses. Im hoping to attend one of them later this year! Which course would Boardsies recommend?

Hi JJRocket, I realise this post is from a few months ago but I actually work for DMI and came across this in a search; I've dropped you a quick pm regarding the above which should help.

Thanks
    Gráinne

Advertisement