Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading broadband

Options
  • 20-06-2012 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

I just want to talk to someone about upgrading my broadband but the automated voice guy on 1901 just repeats the same stuff over and over again and wont let me talk to a real person or even upgrade through him. I get the same crap when I call one of their other support lines. Is there a number I can call where I can just talk to a human being and not go through all the automated voice stuff that doesnt even help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

chupacabra wrote: »
    I just want to talk to someone about upgrading my broadband but the automated voice guy on 1901 just repeats the same stuff over and over again and wont let me talk to a real person or even upgrade through him. I get the same crap when I call one of their other support lines. Is there a number I can call where I can just talk to a human being and not go through all the automated voice stuff that doesnt even help me?

Thanks for your post chupacabra,

If you call the freefone Broadband Sales number : 1800 503303 you will be put through to our Sales Team.

I have just tested this phoneline and was able to speak directly to an eircom Sales Representative.

Once you've called the number, you may be asked : what service you require? ; Just answer : 'Get broadband'

You may then be asked for your phone number. Just say : 'Don't have one' and you will be transferred directly to a Broadband Sales Representative.

Have a look at our Broadband Products /Phoneline Bundles first if you would prefer :

Broadband Packages /Phoneline Bundles

Let me know if you need further assistance on this or anything else.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement