Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinking in Bundoran

Options
  • 20-06-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Heading for the seasessions weekend to Bundoran with a group of lads (early 30's). Just wondering what are the best pubs and nightclubs are and if tehre is one with a pool table for during the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Chasing Bull would be my personal favourite in the town, friendly enough pub and there's a pool table at the back. Nearly right beside the main festival grounds as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭iffy_2007

Chasing bull & the kicking donkey... They'll all be jammers thou! Can't wait for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Basicilly

Cheers lads, sounds like its going to be mighty. Do you know what the craic is with late drinking. What time do they stop serving drink in the fextival and is there a nightclub worth going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

There's a new nightclub opened almost beside the festival called Aqua which is apparently quite nice, Paris which is rank and Jumpin' Jacks of which I have no opinion.

I presume standard practice will be in effect, ie pubs close at 1:30ish with the clubs closing at 3 though I'd be surprise if some of them didn't push their luck.

Advertisement