Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Leaving Cert 2012

• 20-06-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So has anyone got predictions for the Japanese exam on Friday I am sort of freaking out as I have no idea on what to learn for it :eek: :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 devilxangel

I don't know how you can predict Japanese :L But its such an easy exam compared to others, just go over kanji and grammar structures, and you will be fine :) don't forget that the first comprehension will test you on your understanding of katakana and also make sure you have few japanese holidays learnt off for the culture section in case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

The essays are in no way easy my friend, and they can be on nearly anything 0_0, worried a bit about the higher level aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Was the first time doing one of those culture essay things, thought it was okay. How much were we supposed to write?

What did everybody think?

So happy to be finally finished.

Advertisement