If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax HD-FOX T2

Options
  • 20-06-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Humax HD-FOX T2

Hi I believe these work well with Saorview.

Could you give me a price delivered down south.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We do have a number of customers using these boxes although they are not properly Saorview approved so we cannot guarantee that this box will operate 100% properly on Saorview.

The price including delivery would be £252.94 and you can also take out a 5 year warranty for just £23.95, which I would recommend as these boxes get through a lot of work and the HDD is always on the go.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭trabpc

Hi there.

We do have a number of customers using these boxes although they are not properly Saorview approved so we cannot guarantee that this box will operate 100% properly on Saorview.

The price including delivery would be £252.94 and you can also take out a 5 year warranty for just £23.95, which I would recommend as these boxes get through a lot of work and the HDD is always on the go.

Many thanks

Dave

Tks Dave its the none HDD model I'm after. Think you may have quoted me for the hdr version.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

trabpc wrote: »
    Tks Dave its the none HDD model I'm after. Think you may have quoted me for the hdr version.

Hi Trab,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The non HDD box is now a finished line. Checked with our warehouse and we can't get our paws on anymore. :(

Anything in particular ya liked about the T2?

Chris

Hi Trab,

The non HDD box is now a finished line. Checked with our warehouse and we can't get our paws on anymore. :(

Chris

It's just alot cheaper and it's possible to connect a HDD and use as pvr anyhow.
    A lot of guys on boards think it works far better than most saorview approved boxes
    I could use this box for saorview with record function minus series link and a humax foxsat hdr freesat box for the BBC etc as this can do series link on those channels. All saorview approved combi boxes don't do series link on UK channelsand are buggy as he'll. I'd rather two separate boxes that work properly. I'm aware saorview has no series link function as yet. Bla bla bla. Are you sorry you asked me now!!

Hi Trab,

Chris

It's just alot cheaper and it's possible to connect a HDD and use as pvr anyhow.
    A lot of guys on boards think it works far better than most saorview approved boxes
    I could use this box for saorview with record function minus series link and a humax foxsat hdr freesat box for the BBC etc as this can do series link on those channels. All saorview approved combi boxes don't do series link on UK channelsand are buggy as he'll. I'd rather two separate boxes that work properly. I'm aware saorview has no series link function as yet. Bla bla bla. Are you sorry you asked me now!!

http://www.humaxdigital.com/uk/products/product_stb_terrestrial_hdfoxt2.aspx

This is product I'm after

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey trabpc.

Unfortunately we can only get our hands on the HDR version.
    I tried myself this morning and got the same answer as Chris yesterday :(

We can supply the HDR version priced at £239.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/hdr-foxt2/huma-fox-t2-hdr

Sorry I could not help with the Non HDR version!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.