Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb

• 20-06-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Had Digiweb previously in Oranmore and got to say found it great. Moved out the country near Ardrahan and have had to take on Vodafone a couple of years back. Was looking on Digiweb site today, and decided I would try my location and nearly jumped for joy to see I could get Metro Express for less then what I was paying Vodafone. Rang up straight away and said, "Sign me up" only to be told, "You are to far outside the reception are for Metro". Aghhh.

Please Digiweb, get it right and sort out your website. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭PopIT

Just checked the Digiweb site again and it is still showing that Metro Wireless is available in Ardrahan. Funny thing about it is that it only shows DSL and satellite options available for Gort and Kilcolgan which are roughly south and north of me. Is there a Digiweb tech on here that could confirm for me once and for all that I cannot get the Digiweb service where I am living?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

PopIT wrote: »
    Is there a Digiweb tech on here that could confirm for me once and for all that I cannot get the Digiweb service where I am living?
    yup, here.

Advertisement