Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time does car park at Dennehys Cross fill up?

• 20-06-2012 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how soon the Park and Ride by Dennehy's Cross fills up in the mornings?

I'm trying to work out how much everything is going to cost but I'm not sure whether I will have to pay for parking if I cant get into the Park and Ride in time.

I would be arriving at about 8am. I was thinking if it is full at this stage that I could park across from County Hall. I think its €5 a day there. Anyone use this car park? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Izzie11 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how soon the Park and Ride by Dennehy's Cross fills up in the mornings?

I'm trying to work out how much everything is going to cost but I'm not sure whether I will have to pay for parking if I cant get into the Park and Ride in time.

I would be arriving at about 8am. I was thinking if it is full at this stage that I could park across from County Hall. I think its €5 a day there. Anyone use this car park? :confused:

Dennehy cross can be full before 8 some mornings, but there is the free park and ride in pouladuff and black ash carparks with buses every 15 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

Advertisement