Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TK MAX the biggest hit and miss shop ever

• 20-06-2012 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Was in TK max today

They had loads of all saints stuff but notting in the tees EX Es small or small

Had a look at a few more tees found SINSTAR ones only ASOS and Sinstar sell them where did they get the stuff LoL and they had notting in my size

Then moved onto jeans found a pair i like but the 32inch was to big and the 30inch was to small on me while i had a 28inch on me :/

Then over to under ware they had notting in small mens low rise hipster trunks just the old baggy stuff and old style breffs

I am wondering to be bad here that was not one irish person in the place LoL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I don't understand all your post.I find there are days I can find loads that I like in Tk Maxx and there are other days there is nothing there I would buy. It is the nature of the shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Im off there tommorrow hope i get some good bargains then im off to dublin to do a big shop on friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 notsurewho

found a great pair of designer heels there by accident yesterday!!
    Had been looking for heels to go with a dress... any heels was getting desperate ...I think if you go there with the attitude of not expecting to find something you get lucky! :)
    I felt there were some great bargains to be had!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

I sortof treat going to tkmaxx the same as going to second hand or vintage shop ( I suppose most of it sortof is in that it is end of lines or stuff that didnt intially sell etc etc)
    somedays youll find nothing but yuk and other days gems, although my partner insists (and i have seen him looking) that there is nothing there for men, the sizing is totally wrong, all bad end of lines, and one week he was even able to show me a hoody with two different length arms lol.. its all luck, i saw an amazing pair of heels a few weeks back, supposedly reduced from over 300euros down to 30, didnt get them, kicking myself now.. also never beleive the tags, sometimes the price 'reduction' is enough to tempt you into buying something you wouldnt normally wear, and probably never will either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I find it great for unusual shoes that you wouldn't find anywhere else... My prize find was a pair of Evisu embroidered trainers for €35. I looked them up afterwards and they were a current design selling for over €200 online! I bought them because I liked them, and I get compliments all the time. You do need to go in ready to root, and not believe the labels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ya sorry for the mis understanding LoL

Ya i used to live beside the one in waterford i used to go in every week when they got the new stuff in but i never find anything in there

Like there today they had a pair of monkey Genes skinny mens jeans for 9 euros but it wasn't my size anytime i ever got some thing in there was from the sale area as mens skinny jeans always end up there really cheap

Advertisement