If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema system with 3 HDMI inputs

Options
  • 20-06-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi there,

Was just on your site looking at different systems. I'm looking for a sound/cinema system with 3 hdmi inputs. On your UK site you have the LG SR906 and I have to say, this would suit me perfectly.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/lg/sr906/lg-sr906

Just wondering is it possible to get this delivered to Dublin?
    Thanks,
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Paul.

Many thanks for the post.

We do have this item available and delivery would be £12.99 to get it to Dublin.

If ordered today before 1:00pm we could have it down to you for tomorrow and you could have some quality audio over the weekend.

If you would like to order, give us a call on 0044 333 900 0071 or let us know if you have any other queries.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloisme

Thanks a mill Dave, I'll give you a ring later on to order it. I'm also looking for a pair of floor stands for the back two speakers for the system. Nothing too fancy! Just wondering if you've any deals or special offers on in terms of stands?
    Thanks again,
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloisme

Hey guys,
    Just seen amazon are selling this (LG SR906B) delivered for 192.70.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0054U4KHA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Wondering can you beat this?
    Thanks,
    Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.