Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money missing from current account!

Options
  • 20-06-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I check my balance everday on 365 online and i notice in the last week that money has been just taken from my account with no trace of where its gone.
    For e.g. I lodged 150 euro and then in the evening again when i checked my balance online there eas around 70 or so missing with no trace of transactions or anything to do with it. I use paddy power a good bit for bets on football and that but i keep tabs on it! i notice also that after a few days last week money was put back into my account,again with no info on where it came from, i just assumed that it had re-imbursed me from taking it out.
    Its getting annoying now as i am down now over 100 euro and i am just waiting on it to be put back in, if it will be...
    Did this ever happen to anyone else?
    I rang 365 and they said its prob the laser card charging you if you made a transaction and it didnt go through and u would be paid back but it would take a few days, its been a few days now and still no sign of any money? Help please...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi slab11,

Thanks for getting in touch. In order to find out what is happening on your account you'll need to contact your branch or ring Banking365 on 0818 365 365.

If you prefer, I can arrange for one of our Banking365 representatives to look into this for you and give you a call. Just PM me with your name, contact details, account holding branch and the best time to call and someone will be in touch.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement