Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog bike trailer

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

tk123 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a bike trailer? My physio wants me to start cycling and the idea of a doggy trailer crossed my mind! It'd save me a fortune compared to carting him around in my gas guzzler too lol :pac:;)

http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dog_cages_carriers/biking_accessories/bike_trailers/217438

Look! They even put Bailey into the trailer in the ad to entice you! It was meant to be I tells ya :D

I have nothing to add to this thread, only to say that I have come to heavily rely on tk123 for finding cool products I'd never even heard of :D

Actually, now that I think of it, a fosterer took a little old Westie in for me once, and because he was so doddery, she used walk him in a baby stroller.. around Clondalkin. It was one of the funniest, and cutest things I've ever seen. So if you do get this trailer, I for one insist on photos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Roof hatch, :pac:

Optional extension with Jogging-Kit :eek:
    buy it. get someone to take a pic of you and the dog and stick it up in the pics thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I saw somebody with a dog in one a while back so there's definitely some out there!! I think I'll see how I'm cut out cycling on my own first! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

iv got a dog trailer :D

DSCF2827.jpg
    thats pj , modeling it :P

daisy woudnt stay in it , :(

Advertisement