Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Regions?

Options
  • 20-06-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What are the supposedly "posh" areas in Kilkenny. I've heard that the Granges Road, the Bleach Road and the Sion road are the most desirable places to live. Does anyone agree...know why or have any other opinion? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Castlecomer road area always came across as the nicest area to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EM87

I do like the houses just beyond Kilkenny College on the way out to Ballyfoyle as well as the houses on the right just across from the Weir. The houses across from the New Park would be really nice if only the road was in better condition!! ?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

EM87 wrote: »
    What are the supposedly "posh" areas in Kilkenny. I've heard that the Granges Road, the Bleach Road and the Sion road are the most desirable places to live. Does anyone agree...know why or have any other opinion? :)

Castle Gardens is imo d place to live in kilkenny , houses in the price region of @ million .

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

college road

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

What is the area around Glendine Heights like? Is it a family area or are there many rentals there. Is it a quiet area to live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

College park on the Callan rd is nice im living here 2yrs and i love it here its 2mins from the town but out enough so that its not too busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I like the Comer road too but for convenience I'd go for college court, no need for a car so close to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Castle Gardens is a fairly swish area.

My favourite place to live in Kilkenny would definitely be Talbot's Inch. Very expensive but amazing houses. It's like the Shire from Lord Of The Rings. It also has what was Kilkenny's only cricket green so you know it's proper swish too.

Advertisement