Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable Bottles

• 20-06-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone every used the disposable sterilized bottles? If so is there a particular brand that I should go for? Currently use the Avent bottles but don't think Avent do the disposables so am also concerned about the teat being different on the disposables.

Going away with a 6 month old for a few days next week and trying to decide whether to buy them or not.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

I used the ones we got in the hospital - is it the branded ones you mean? I used aptamil and found them great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Boots do own brand disposable bottles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

I'm looking into just the pre-sterilized bottles that you can add the milk to when you want to use them - will have to get to boots and have a look at their selection thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I used Boots ones before and they were great. They come in different sizes, not all Boots will have them, so call first.

This is what you're looking for:http://www.boots.com/en/Vital-Baby-Nurture-trade-Disposable-Bottles-240ml-Fast-x-4_121170/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Disposable bottles ?

You mean like you use them once and throw them away?

• Advertisement

Zambia wrote: »
    Disposable bottles ?

You mean like you use them once and throw them away?

Exactly. They are sealed and once a pack is opened but re closed correctly stay sterile for a few days.

Use the ready made formula too do there's no risk of contamination or sickness.

I used Boots ones before and they were great. They come in different sizes, not all Boots will have them, so call first.

This is what you're looking for:http://www.boots.com/en/Vital-Baby-Nurture-trade-Disposable-Bottles-240ml-Fast-x-4_121170/

Thanks December2012 - did you have any problems with you LO drinking from them with the different teats to the normal bottles?

No, not really.

I've also seen them in Hickeys Pharmacies today in case that's nearer to you?

No, not really.

I've also seen them in Hickeys Pharmacies today in case that's nearer to you?

Got them in Boots Liffey Valley today thanks! Puts my mind at rest not having to worry about what to do with the bottles now :D

Advertisement