Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upholstery kneedle

Options
  • 20-06-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hi everyone, i am in greystones and recently got a cute nursing chair off a person in charlesland.
    i am covering it again and need to put back four buttons.
    does anyone have a long upholstery kneedle for this task that they could lend me.
    its the only chair i plan to cover so it will not be kept long. do pm if you can help me finish this task.
    all the best
    treecreeper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mirekb

Sometimes they have things like that in Vincent de Paul if you have no luck finding one anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

will have a look there, thanks never thought of that! got a lovely top there for self today, very pleased!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

There is a small furniture upholsterer in La Touche(on the same side of the road as 'Paraphernalia' and the china shop). They may lend/rent you one if they do that sort of thing, or charge a small fee to do the work for you?

thanks, will call in there and thanks for this, i do know it now that you tell me about it! thanks

just to let you know, the buttons are on and the needles were fantastic.
    i decided to then cover two from previous cushion so now have to take the first two off and do em as well.
    great fun.
    looking for shocking pink paint to do the woodwork, i hope to make this item a feature!!!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement