Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTA

Options
  • 20-06-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

I'd like to get a decent repairable tank attomizer, can anyone make a recommendation as to which one I should go for or better still where to get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

well im on list for one of the clockworks RTA, as i prefer mesh and hate dripping,
    seems a solid contender, but there is soooo much to choose from, too much infact

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

The only tank one i had before was the Line which is a mesh setup.
    It's proving to be very popular, sold mine though as i would be questioning the setup all the time.
    Would it be better with less or more mesh, would it be better 3/4 turns with the less or more mesh etc
    Would of drove me crazy eventually, i like to know when i have it right but not only that, it's about being consistent on each repair.
    That's why i stick with the a2, i get it right each and every time the way i want it.

The RTA might be a good choice, at least ya have the option of either wick or mesh.

The RDA as a first repairable could be ideal, it's not a tank as such but it holds 20+ drops of juice so it may as well be.

The Hellfire mega on UKVapers is popular too, as mentioned there are so many available now to choose.
    There is the genesis LV which newmark had and i think Alec76 has one now so ask him for advice about the RTA nad the LV

Good bit of tinkering with them so be prepared for that whichever one ya go with.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've got my name down for a clockworks one....

The only reason I haven't got an RDA yet is cus I don't like the thought of dripping, I love Vaping in the car and I can't imagine trying to drip while doing 100kms on a road! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I'm considering The DID:
    http://e-vape.gr/mm-vapors/the-DID

But I don't understand what stops the liquid leaking out where the mesh is inserted on these devices, or do you just have to keep them upright at all times?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah, I think it's pretty much keep it upright, RnMreviews on YouTube had a thing up a couple of weeks ago about his Zenesis, which is regarded as the be all and end all of APV mods, and he was complaining about it leaking a couple of times when he was out and about.

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it's pretty much keep it upright, RnMreviews on YouTube had a thing up a couple of weeks ago about his Zenesis, which is regarded as the be all and end all of APV mods, and he was complaining about it leaking a couple of times when he was out and about.

If that's the case then RTA's are not for me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The Clockworks RTA doesn't need to be stored upright though.

The Clockworks RTA doesn't need to be stored upright though.

Does it not leak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

No. The tank is self contained below the atomiser chamber and the juice wicks up onto the coil.

http://clockworks-cornwall.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

derra wrote: »
    There is the genesis LV which newmark had and i think Alec76 has one now so ask him for advice about the RTA nad the LV

i can't recommend LV :D It isnt bad , but so-o-o huge and heavy and it is only can hold 1.5 ml
    of juice ( u kinda expecting 4 -6 ml from a size like that :mad: )

• Advertisement

I've put myself down for a hellfire mega, I can't resist. Shouldn't be too much hassle to sell it if I don't like it.

Advertisement