Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cherie Blair vs 'yummie mummies'

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Zulu wrote: »
    While I agree with the salient point you are making, "demeaning", really?
    It's not demeaning unless people use language like that. I'd be cautious that using language like that could be part of the problem...

Frankly Blair is a tool.

The word demeaning was used in a sarcastic sense, in that it seems this is how Mrs. Blair seems to view women who work in the home. I certainly don't see it as demeaning.

And yes, she is indeed a tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

The word demeaning was used in a sarcastic sense.
    Ah right. The old sarcasm filter hasn't warmed up yet. I'll go get a coffee.

Advertisement