Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staffordshire dog missing ft griffin avenue [found]

Options
  • 20-06-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Hi, have posted in animals etc but think more local people may see this here, owner is distraught, so if you are local please keep an eye out:

URGENT. Tan coloured female staffie missing from Fr Griffen Ave area. She is spayed and microchipped. Photo to follow. Please call 086-<xx>if you see her. Please secure her if you do find her and call this number ASAP. Owners are devastated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Hope she turns up, we have a female staffie at home as the family pet and they are honestly the mosy loving dogs you could hope to have in a home. I'm sure she is missed!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

I know for a fact the owner is distraught :(, I also have a staffie, and the thought of her going missing fills me with fear and dread, she has been missing since this afternoon so hopefully she has just gone on a wee adventure and is on her way home, but I would urge anyone in the area to keep their eyes out, she is tan coloured and super cute like all staffies x

545527_10150923452643773_1590221861_n.jpg

Doggie found, phew x

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, all sorted :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement