Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film shoot in the Gigs Place

Options
  • 20-06-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Just curious - does anyone know what was being filmed in The Gigs Place on South Richmond Street yesterday afternoon? I passed by and there was a film crew outside, with a big light being shone in through the window, so I assume the scene was being filmed inside. I spotted one cast member in the doorway, a red haired girl dressed in 1960s fashion, so got curious what the film might be about. Can anyone enlighten me?

Comments

Probably the Jimi Hendrix biopic

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

Oh thanks, that must be it - I'd heard about that but didn't realise it was being shot in Dublin! Should have hung around and seen if I spotted Andre 2000! I'll have to look out for the Gigs Place scene when the film is out. :)

Advertisement