Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation sought Near Fas baldoyle

Options
  • 20-06-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

hi all,im beginning a Fas course Monday for the next 2 months. this course requires me live away from home:(

So i am looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful,i am not familar with the area so seek your help in finding some numbers or perhaps you might be looking for a lodger for 4 nights per week,mon-thurs for the length of the course.

any pms or help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

Clearly i dont know my way around!:D thought Baldoyle was in north dublin,

thanks for moving it whoever did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Have you checked the Sharing listings on Daft?

FAS/Baldoyle is right beside the Howth Junction/Donaghmeade DART station. It's a very quick 10 minute ride from Connolly Station, which also connects with Inter City rail lines, Busaras, lots of Dublin Bus routes and the LUAS. It really is very, very easy to get to and from. Are you sure that you have to move to Baldoyle just to do the course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Clearly i dont know my way around! thought Baldoyle was in north dublin
    It is. Wierd.. seems no-one wants balboyle :pac:
    Grange abbey is near, and is an oldish estate with kids grown up and moved out.. So plenty of lodging there.
    Take a spin up to the shop beside the racetrack pub, they have a notice board with people looking for casual lodgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Have you checked the Sharing listings on Daft?

FAS/Baldoyle is right beside the Howth Junction/Donaghmeade DART station. It's a very quick 10 minute ride from Connolly Station, which also connects with Inter City rail lines, Busaras, lots of Dublin Bus routes and the LUAS. It really is very, very easy to get to and from. Are you sure that you have to move to Baldoyle just to do the course?
    well im in clare and the course is in Baldoyle:D so anywhere near there would be great.i will have a car with me also..............

but no i wasnt even aware of a sharing listings on daft,but will certainly check this out immed! thanks a lot for posting.##

btw checked out lots of b+bs mostly are 30 a night for 7 weeks:eek: despite saying i didnt want breakfast,just a bed from monday till friday morning.:(

anyway,im on the case, thnks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Check daft for properties in clongriffin,donaghmede,baldoyle,balmayne,sutton.They are all very close to the FAS center.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

No probs. Baldoyle is in Dublin 13, so as you have a car, use that as your search filter and it should turn up lots of results. If you want to do a suburb by suburb search, you have:

Howth and Sutton to the east. Gonna be expensive to live there, but they are gorgeous places to live.

Kilbarrack and Donaghmede to the west.

Clongriffin to the north.

Raheny, Harmonstown, Clarehall, Clontarf are a bit further a field, but not that far away overall seeing as you have a car. I think they all have their own listings on Daft.

Advertisement