Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vibram Bikila Ls

Options
  • 20-06-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Looking for a brick and mortar shop in Dublin to go try on a pair of these.

Anyone know anywhere that sells a wide range of vibrams?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

There's a few places around town, I got my fiance's pair in Runways on Parnell St. not sure if they had the LS version but they may be able to order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭MadMardegan

liamog wrote: »
    There's a few places around town, I got my fiance's pair in Runways on Parnell St. not sure if they had the LS version but they may be able to order in.

Thanks for the tip, will check them out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Bought my non LS in 53DegreesNorth in Blanch. Runways only have two different colours of the normal Bikila, while 53DN have a much larger range.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

I think it depends when your in, the other half was getting her Bikala's and 53DN had none in stock of her size. They're all imported via Barefoot.ie anyway so prices are very similar.

Advertisement