Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting365 site down again

Options
  • 20-06-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I've just posted a gallery from a Christening I took photos of at the weekend and my website is down again as I type just as I was going to send a link to the client.
    I've never found the speed to be great from hosting365.ie servers and they don't take Maestro for payment, so I have to use my credit card, which I don't like.

Can anybody recommend a good hosting company with decent download speeds and reasonable monthly rate?
    I wouldn't need more than 20GB storage and not much monthly bandwidth.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Also, I'm currently downloading a 814Mb file from my site.
    Currently about 1/3 of the way through ...with 53 minutes remaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Nobody?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Reoil wrote: »
    Nobody?

I'm with Blacknight Internet Solutions. Would definitely recommend. If I have a problem, I can email them or call them in carlow and they get the problem sorted straight away. Anytime I've rang they pick up the phone in about 5 seconds, no long queues.

It is about €50 though for the year if I remember rightly.

Advertisement