Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to recall a "report"

Options
  • 21-06-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Because in my sleep deprived state I pressed that instead of the reply button in an AH thread. How do I do this. Admin / Mods if you need to check my account the recent report is accidental.

Muchas gracias
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Don't worry about it. I read it and guessed that's what happened. It happens quite often actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Don't worry about it. I read it and guessed that's what happened. It happens quite often actually.
    I remember reading that Ronnie Reagan actually had a red button above his bed.

Good job he wasn't a boards user. . . .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Rest easy OP, you're not alone.

People report posts all the time thinking they are replying - they're quite interesting sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Heh. I did that recently for the first time (I think). The flag on touch.boards is where the quick reply icon is on regular boards so I confused the two. It should be red, or something, to make it stand out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

El Weirdo wrote: »

Much obliged :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Earthhorse wrote: »
    Heh. I did that recently for the first time (I think). The flag on touch.boards is where the quick reply icon is on regular boards so I confused the two. It should be red, or something, to make it stand out.

I suggested that in Site Development but nothing came of it. It's constantly happening on the touch site, making it red would simplify things so much!

Advertisement