Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White double glazed PVC windows

Options
  • 21-06-2012 1:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi, im looking to get double glazed pvc windows and door, fitted in my garage. Im looking for the best price possible for 4 windows and a door. Can anyone recommend very reasonably priced window suppliers in Waterford / Munster surrounding area etc. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭furry

We used Tom ODriscoll up on Canon st. A few months ago.
    Sound. Professional. Competitive.
    Doesn't install himself uses a chap from Bonmahon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Steer clear of Cresthaven or whatever they're calling themselves these days. Shitehawks to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Eddie Swindleberry maybe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

Thanks for the replys lads. Anyone know how competitive D&B are or munster joinery etc. etc. I will be going with the best price on this one as i dont have any sort of a big budget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Whatever you do don't go near Munster Joinery.

I had a really bad experience with them with our house.

They installed a replacement front door for us and left the place in an awful state. They didn't bother plastering the wall properly after replacing the door, they installed a broken door handle and they broke our door bell (minor but still annoying)

To top it all off they took the balancing payment off my credit card without my permission. (I had paid the deposit with my credit card but had never given authorisation for the final payment)

The only way I could get them to come fix the door (3 weeks later after numerous calls and emails) was to threaten legal action for taking the money without my permission.

Whatever you do stay away from them. They were the cheapest quote I got but definitely not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Thanks for the replys lads. Anyone know how competitive D&B are or munster joinery etc. etc. I will be going with the best price on this one as i dont have any sort of a big budget.

We used D&B and didn't have any problems and the cost was competitive. My husband has also ordered windows/doors from then for jobs he's worked on.

Advertisement