Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths make up exam.

• 21-06-2012 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Greetings!
    ah, does anybody have any experience/information of the maths make-up exams, the exams to reach the manditory requirments to get into first year the course.
    Thinking about doing Maths-Science, dropped to OL on the day of my exam, hadn't enough work done.
    But wondering if that's a similar context exam, of things covered on leaving cert HL.
    Also, always hear it said, "it's for people who failed maths" But surely, they'd let you partake with an A/B ordinary exam?

Would really appreciate a response, thanks. D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

diarmo06 wrote: »
    Greetings!
    ah, does anybody have any experience/information of the maths make-up exams, the exams to reach the manditory requirments to get into first year the course.
    Thinking about doing Maths-Science, dropped to OL on the day of my exam, hadn't enough work done.
    But wondering if that's a similar context exam, of things covered on leaving cert HL.
    Also, always hear it said, "it's for people who failed maths" But surely, they'd let you partake with an A/B ordinary exam?

Would really appreciate a response, thanks. D

For which college? I'm sure if you email any of the colleges they would clarify. I think UL have a special maths exam but i'm not 100% certain.

(I'm going to be doing Math science -NUIG)

Advertisement