Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

457 Processing Time

Options
  • 21-06-2012 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has recently been granted their 457 visa and how long it took from once the application was submitted. I know that all cases are different but just looking for a rough time frame.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭CarlowPerth

Where abouts in Oz are you and is the business nomination done?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭memaul

I'm in Ireland. My employer is already a sponsor. The immigration lawyer for the company will be submitting my nomination this week and I will then be applying for the visa. This will all be happening in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭CarlowPerth

Well i done it all myself submitted my 457 application on a Monday at 10pm approved Wednesday at 1.00pm.....Dunno how immigration lawyers get away with making it out to be such a minefield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Once you have your nomination and any medicals if required it only takes a few days, mine took about four weeks from start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭memaul

Brilliant stuff, didn't think it would be that quick. thanks folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement