Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

? Delay in showing payments on banking 365?

• 21-06-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I got paid today - as in last night at midnight - and the money is not showing in my account. I got my payslip in the post yesterday so I definitely was paid!
    Bit worried I'll go to use my laser card and it will be rejected.
    Is there a delay in updating account details on Banking 365?

Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭Tow

Well if there is no money, you have not been paid yet;)

If your employer uses UB (the HSE would be the largest), you may have a to wait a while as UB's computers systems crashed on Tuesday night and are still in a mess.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi izzy665,

I understand your concerns on this. We're not aware off any issues with Banking365 overnight or this morning. You could ask your employer to find out if there were any problems with payroll, or with their bank's systems.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I hope this gets resolved for you soon.

Thanks for your post,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 3 izzy665

Ah - that makes horrible sense. Thanks for that info!

Advertisement