If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC PRICING JUNE 21st 2012

Options
  • 21-06-2012 9:54am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

we have had lots of enquiries recently asking us for pricing on Panasonic TXP Plasma and TXL LED TV's so I thought I would post today's pricing for reference - as ever please note that these prices can change daily so please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like a spot price.

These prices include delivery - in some cases these TV's are collect instore only and we are happy to pay your reasonable transport costs in those cases - to be fair the new Pana range is excellent and you deserve a demo!

TXL32E5 - €519.99

TXL37E5 - €699.99

TXL37ET5 - €799.99

TXL42ET5 - €979.99

TXL42ET50 - €1169.99

TXL42DT50 - €1449.99

TXL42WT50 - €1849.99

TXL47DT50 - €1799.99

TXL55ET5 - €1949.99

TXP50VT50 - €1999.99

TXL55DT50 - €2399.99

TXP65VT50 - €4499.99

As ever drop us a line if we can assist in any way or if you would like to order any of the above give us a call on 04890.33.00.44 or of course drop me a line to sales@richersounds.ie

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

Still no luck getting the GT range in then?
    Bought amp & speaker system off Dave yesterday and have my sights set on the 50" maybe. Think I might be able to just about squeeze it in. :D

Otherwise whats the best price on the 50" ST? I've seen them bundled here with Blu ray player, glasses and 5 yr warranty. You guys doing anything similar?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Jayprey wrote: »
    Still no luck getting the GT range in then?
    Bought amp & speaker system off Dave yesterday and have my sights set on the 50" maybe. Think I might be able to just about squeeze it in. :D

Otherwise whats the best price on the 50" ST? I've seen them bundled here with Blu ray player, glasses and 5 yr warranty. You guys doing anything similar?

Jay,

Correct - still no joy on the GT range - thanks again for the earlier sale - much appreciated, the TXP50ST50 we can do at £999.95 and that price includes a DMPBDT120 - if you wanted to opt for the extra 5 year warranty - the total price would be £1099.90...(give us a shout if you dont want the 120 included in the pack price and I'll find a sharp pencil and go to work)

Keep us posted if you are interested,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John
    Thanks for the reply. Received the amp on Fri and hoping to get my hands on the speakers Tues. Really happy with the fast delivery - can't recommend you guys enough. Just have few questions though.

When I made the original enquiry I was told you give 50% discount off speaker cable on Amp & speaker sales. Only noticed on receipt that I had been charged full price, could have been my fault because I didn't think to ask for it at time of sale?

Also hear theres some serious delays with the Panny GTs so am thinking of going for either a 50" ST or a 46" Sony HX853. Could you please send me a price for both with a Panasonic BDT220? Also maybe a newbie question but the subwoofer cable you sent me was a set of stereo cables - presume they're the right ones for the job but I'll just need the one?

Thanks again
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

PM sent regarding the 50" VT50.

Hi guys
    Any update for me?

• Advertisement

I was wondering if you had the 50"VT50 in stock in Belfast? Also possibly looking for a good bluray player to take over from my rather bulky PS3. Sent John a PM but he is probably flat out, so posting here if any of the other guys want to reply :D

Cheers.

Jayprey wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Any update for me?

JayP,

PM sent, apologies for dadelay..

ATVB,

John Mc

chris_ie wrote: »
    PM sent regarding the 50" VT50.

..and responded to (with Good news I hope :D)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

j

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Jay,
    the TXP50ST50 we can do at £999.95 and that price includes a DMPBDT120 - if you wanted to opt for the extra 5 year warranty - the total price would be £1099.90...(give us a shout if you dont want the 120 included in the pack price and I'll find a sharp pencil and go to work)
    How much would the P50ST50 be with 5 year warranty without the Bluray player inc delivery ?
    The P50ST50 is a superb tv,many reviews are saying it outperforms last years flagship model the VT30 .
    Saw it locally yesterday and I was extremely impressed.

I'm upgrading from a 32" Trinitron Crt (cost £1100 old punt) that has served me over 15 years so keen to get a good tv.:)
    My viewing distance is 9 feet on average my only worry is that is too near for standard definition channels on a 50" tv ?
    Thanks

Zardoz wrote: »
    How much would the P50ST50 be with 5 year warranty without the Bluray player inc delivery ?
    The P50ST50 is a superb tv,many reviews are saying it outperforms last years flagship model the VT30 .
    Saw it locally yesterday and I was extremely impressed.

I'm upgrading from a 32" Trinitron Crt (cost £1100 old punt) that has served me over 15 years so keen to get a good tv.:)
    My viewing distance is 9 feet on average my only worry is that is too near for standard definition channels on a 50" tv ?
    Thanks

Zard,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you ,

To be honest the 50ST50 is really better value when bought with the Blu-Ray as a package but if you really don't need the Blu-ray I'll happily go to £929.95..

The 50St50 does not come including the 3D Glasses - do you need some?

On the size issue - I think (personally) 9ft is borderline for a 50" unless you were really into the 'cinema experience' - if it was me I would probably go for the 42" in your situation..on the 42" we can go £769.95.

Where are you based so I can look at the delivery?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Zard,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you ,

To be honest the 50ST50 is really better value when bought with the Blu-Ray as a package but if you really don't need the Blu-ray I'll happily go to £929.95..

The 50St50 does not come including the 3D Glasses - do you need some?

On the size issue - I think (personally) 9ft is borderline for a 50" unless you were really into the 'cinema experience' - if it was me I would probably go for the 42" in your situation..on the 42" we can go £769.95.

Where are you based so I can look at the delivery?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,
    Thanks for the reply ,much appreciated.

I am not really interested in 3d at the moment,its a bit of a gimmick in my opinion.

I'm based in Cork with regards to delivery.
    I am going to have to get out the measuring tape and remeasure the distance from the tv cabinet to the seats in the room to get the exact distance.
    I had hoped to get a 50" set as there isnt much price difference between a 42" and I hope to get a long run out of this tv .
    If a 50" is too big 42" will have to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Thanks for the reply.

I know what you mean about the 3D. Some people just aren't that interested but it's quite different to the cinema once it's in your living room !

Keep us posted.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Hi John,

I too was looking for the GT50 (especially at the bargain £750 listed on the site) but if it's not possible I may go for something else. Do you have any idea if there are any plans to have these in over the summer as there isn't a mad rush to get it straight away?

Alternatively, can you send me some quotes for comparable TVs (including the ST50)?

Hi there.

Unfortunately the GT50 is not one that we can get and judging by a conversation with a guy from Panasonic today, they are extremely short on supply of the GT50 even for the few dealers who do stock it.

We don't list the GT50 at all, so not sure which site you have seen it on, but if you are looking at the 42"ST50, it's currently £849.95 and comes with a free DMPBDT120 blu ray player.

Delivery on this would be £39.95

The ST is a much better TV than the GT.

Let me know if I have picked you up correctly !

Cheers

Dave

C14N wrote: »
    Hi John,

I too was looking for the GT50 (especially at the bargain £750 listed on the site) but if it's not possible I may go for something else. Do you have any idea if there are any plans to have these in over the summer as there isn't a mad rush to get it straight away?

Alternatively, can you send me some quotes for comparable TVs (including the ST50)?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

do you guys stock PANASONIC VIERA TX-P42G30B or something similar max budget 600 with delivery.
    Thanks

Hi there.

Unfortunately the GT50 is not one that we can get and judging by a conversation with a guy from Panasonic today, they are extremely short on supply of the GT50 even for the few dealers who do stock it.

We don't list the GT50 at all, so not sure which site you have seen it on, but if you are looking at the 42"ST50, it's currently £849.95 and comes with a free DMPBDT120 blu ray player.

Delivery on this would be £39.95

The ST is a much better TV than the GT.

Let me know if I have picked you up correctly !

Cheers

Dave

Sorry, my mistake, I mixed it up with the GT30 :o

I would consider the ST50 too if it is much better than the GT30. I am looking for a 46"-50" size range though. What price would each of these be?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

do you guys stock PANASONIC VIERA TX-P42G30B or something similar max budget 600 with delivery.
    Thanks

Hi Outkast,

Cheers for getting in touch. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the GT30 is now finished. :( And there is no plans for us to stock the new GT50. :(

You could check out some of the new Samsung LED range. 3D, Freesat, Smart features etc.

Check out the Samsung UE40ES6900 currently priced at £819.95:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es6800/sams-ue40es6800

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Unfortunately the GT30 is now finished. :( And there is no plans for us to stock the new GT50. :(

Is it finished in all sizes or just in the 42" version?

Hi there.

GT30 is finished in all sizes but we are chasing Panasonic to see if they have ANY left.

We will know more tomorrow but it's not looking good at the moment.

I'll pop an update on here tomorrow.

ATB

Dave

50" VT50, what a TV! :D Thanks again guys.

Whats your opinion on "breaking in" the TV? When I had thought about getting a plasma a good while back I planned on doing the break in period, ie. around 100 hours or so using a set of slides. I know burn in etc aren't as much of an issue now as they used to be but I'll still probably do the break in, obviously still watch the TV between (couldn't wait that long to use it :) )

• Advertisement

Hi Chris.

You have picked a stunner. It's the TV that I would have if John fancies giving me a 14 year gift !

The run in time is around 100 hours and one of the best things to help run it in is white snow. This causes electricity to flow to the phosphors and then not and this constant variation is colour (black to white) helps run the screen in.

Please remember to turn down the contrast and brightness in the inital period as this will reduce the risk of screen burn.

If we can help with anything else, please let me know.

Many thanks and we wish you years of enjoyment with the new addition to the family.

ATB

Dave

Hi there.

GT30 is finished in all sizes but we are chasing Panasonic to see if they have ANY left.

We will know more tomorrow but it's not looking good at the moment.

I'll pop an update on here tomorrow.

ATB

Dave

Any update on the G30s?

Hi C14N.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the G30 range has gone completely now with no more available :(

Might any of the new range suit?

Hi C14N.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the G30 range has gone completely now with no more available :(

Might any of the new range suit?

Yeah possibly. I'm just looking for a 46-50", preferably around the same price range as the G30 so sort of €900-1200. What are my options? Should I go with the ST one or is there anything else?

Yeah possibly. I'm just looking for a 46-50", preferably around the same price range as the G30 so sort of €900-1200. What are my options? Should I go with the ST one or is there anything else?

C14,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - most of the large screen Pana's are in pretty short supply at the moment - however here is the latest pricing today around about your budget:

TXP50X50 - £499.95
    TXL47E5 - £709.95
    TXL47ET5 - £899.95
    TXP50ST50 - £999.95

Thanks again for the post and keep us posted if any of these are of interest and I'll try to get an ETA for you!

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lfc1234

Hi John

I’m interested in getting a Panasonic TXP50VT50 with 5 year warranty and a Denon AVR1713 shipped to Galway could you give me a price and would there be much of a waiting time on delivery.

thanks Colm

C14,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - most of the large screen Pana's are in pretty short supply at the moment - however here is the latest pricing today around about your budget:

TXP50X50 - £499.95
    TXL47E5 - £709.95
    TXL47ET5 - £899.95
    TXP50ST50 - £999.95

Thanks again for the post and keep us posted if any of these are of interest and I'll try to get an ETA for you!

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc

Does the ST50 still come with the Blu Ray player as mentioned earlier in the thread? And if so, how long are you expecting to keep this offer up for?

Does the ST50 still come with the Blu Ray player as mentioned earlier in the thread? And if so, how long are you expecting to keep this offer up for?

Hi C14N.

At the moment the deal is still running with the Free Blu ray player. I do not know however when this deal will finish as our deals can change daily.

If any order is placed with the package and the package end you are still entitled to the package price.

I hope this is of help.

lfc1234 wrote: »
    Hi John

I’m interested in getting a Panasonic TXP50VT50 with 5 year warranty and a Denon AVR1713 shipped to Galway could you give me a price and would there be much of a waiting time on delivery.

thanks Colm

HI Colm.

At the moment the Price on the 50VT50 would be £1799.95 and includes a free 5 year warranty and a free 320 Blu ray player.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50vt50b/pana-txp50vt50b

Delivery on this would cost £40.

I should be able to get one direct shipped form our warehouse to you for early next week if that would suit?

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

The 50VT50 is still at 1799 I guess? What about the 55VT50? How much is delivery to Cork?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.