Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Lag issue

Options
  • 21-06-2012 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

If someone out there experienced the same problem as i am now please help.

I have 50mb UPC broadband. have been playing Fifa 12 since it came out but recently I found that after playing one game online in the next game the screen will jitter and all my players run out of sync. The best I can explain it would say they were gliding on ice and being total retards bumping into each other and can't kick a ball.

Today I finally got around to giving my Xbox a static Ip and opening the fifa 12 and it is no better.

I have rang UPC about a month ago and they said everything is grand on their side.There is about 5-6 of my friends living in the same area who have UPC and aren't experiencing this. I'm at a loss as what to do now , please help if you can and if I'm in wrong category tell me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

If someone out there experienced the same problem as i am now please help.

I have 50mb UPC broadband. have been playing Fifa 12 since it came out but recently I found that after playing one game online in the next game the screen will jitter and all my players run out of sync. The best I can explain it would say they were gliding on ice and being total retards bumping into each other and can't kick a ball.

Today I finally got around to giving my Xbox a static Ip and opening the fifa 12 and it is no better.

I have rang UPC about a month ago and they said everything is grand on their side.There is about 5-6 of my friends living in the same area who have UPC and aren't experiencing this. I'm at a loss as what to do now , please help if you can and if I'm in wrong category tell me please.

It could be an issue with your ports on your router firwewall. Open all the ports needed for Xbox Live and try again.

It also might be an issue with packet loss. Try and run a test on: speedtest.net. They also have a packetloss test also.

There was an issue a while ago where UPC were losing packets but they couldnt find the issue. Might be the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Are you using wireless by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Irish gunn3r

thank you for the replys but ive open all ports checked speedtest and pingtest, all fine and i'm hooked up directly to router through cable

Advertisement