If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG ES LED TV PRICING - JUNE 21st 2012

Options
  • 21-06-2012 11:17am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

as with the Panasonic pricing posted earlier today I'm just posting TODAYS Samsung pricing in response to lots of queries - as ever please note that prices change daily so always give us a shout if you would like a 'spot' price.

All this pricing includes shipping!

When comparing pricing please look at our bundles which are really competitive - however, as ever is you see a cheaper comparable price don't hesitate to give us a shout on 04890.33.00.44 or drop us a line at sales@richersounds.ie

Samsung 37ES5500 - €679.99

Samsung 40ES6300 - €839.99 (2 Free 3D Glasses included)

Samsung 37ES6300 / BDE6100 Smart Blu-Ray - €919.99

Samsung 40ES6300 / BDE6100 / 2 3D glasses - €999.99

Samsung 40ES6900 - €1249.99

Samsung 40ES6900 / HWE450 Soundbar - €1469.99

Samsung 40ES7000 / wireless keyboard/ BDE6100 smart Blu-ray - €1499.99

Samsung 46ES6900 - €1699.99

Samsung 46ES6900 / HWE450 Soundbar - €1899.99

Samsung 46ES6900 / BDD8900 1TB HDD recorder (Freeview HD/Not Saorview app!) - €1799.99

Samsung 55ES6560 - €1799.99

Samsung 55ES6800 / HWE450 Soundbar - €2299.99

Samsung 46ES7000 / BDE6100 Smart Blu-ray / 2 pairs 3D Glasses / Galaxy tab by redemption - €1849.99

Samsung 46ES8000 / BDE6100 Smart Blu-ray / 2 pairs 3D Glasses / Galaxy tab by redemption - €1999.99

Samsung 55ES8000 / BDE6100 Smart Blu-ray / 2 pairs 3D Glasses / Galaxy tab by redemption - €2699.99

Keep us posted if any of the above are of interest, if you have any queries, if you would like to order or of course if we can assist in any way,

Thanks as ever guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

Samsung 40ES6300 - €839.99 (2 Free 3D Glasses included)

Thanks as ever guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

this is the one i'm interested in but you will have to let me know when it drops a few more hundred i'm afraid! thanks john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys, just a bump as these are the latest Samsung prices.

Any queries, get in touch.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bradach

Hey John,

What's the latest deal on a 40ES6300? (incl delivery to Dublin)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mndgz

I am after the Samsung UE46ES6300 and was advised by John to keep checking the website until it becomes available to buy over the phone / online which seems to be the case now.
    Whats the best price you could do incl. postage to co. Galway? Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mndgz wrote: »
    I am after the Samsung UE46ES6300 and was advised by John to keep checking the website until it becomes available to buy over the phone / online which seems to be the case now.

MNDgz,

unfortunately the stock situation is actually worse now!

It's still up on the site as plist-exclusive.png I'm afraid and at the moment I dont have any visibility on deliveries,

Keep me posted if there is anything else that suits?

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

MNDgz,

unfortunately the stock situation is actually worse now!

It's still up on the site as plist-exclusive.png I'm afraid and at the moment I dont have any visibility on deliveries,

Keep me posted if there is anything else that suits?

ATVB,

J

it looks like a joke...all Samsung 46"+ TVs are now 'exclusive to instore'...I mean how hard is it to order a few more in...do you want a deposit or something...?
    I might take my business elsewhere if this continues...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

it looks like a joke...all Samsung 46"+ TVs are now 'exclusive to instore'...I mean how hard is it to order a few more in...do you want a deposit or something...?

Mndgz,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and the intention is not to annoy you We include all our range online with the most up to date stock information we can supply. Unlike some of our online competitors who process your order then inform you that you have a 6 week delivery wait we would rather give you the information before you hand over your cash. Due to the high demand for our products and the fact that some of our deals are finite in supply, some of our lines have limited availability. As a result products showing as 'In-store callers only' or 'temporarily out of stock' may be available in your local branch when they are sold out on the web, as we always try and give those customers who have gone out of their way to make a special journey to one of our stores stock priority.

To be honest even if you were willing to pay a deposit we generally don't take them unless we have firm visibility on the product - and it's not always a case of just 'ordering a few more in' as frequently the manufacturer is out of stock - again I apologies but if we don't have enough stock we don't advertise it as available and take your money then make you wait - of course we would hate to lose your business but if you have to purchase elsewhere and the product is available at a competitive price then I'd take that option,

Apologies again and please feel free to post / PM or email me directly to johnmc@richersounds.ie

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Mndgz,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and the intention is not to annoy you We include all our range online with the most up to date stock information we can supply. Unlike some of our online competitors who process your order then inform you that you have a 6 week delivery wait we would rather give you the information before you hand over your cash. Due to the high demand for our products and the fact that some of our deals are finite in supply, some of our lines have limited availability. As a result products showing as 'In-store callers only' or 'temporarily out of stock' may be available in your local branch when they are sold out on the web, as we always try and give those customers who have gone out of their way to make a special journey to one of our stores stock priority.

To be honest even if you were willing to pay a deposit we generally don't take them unless we have firm visibility on the product - and it's not always a case of just 'ordering a few more in' as frequently the manufacturer is out of stock - again I apologies but if we don't have enough stock we don't advertise it as available and take your money then make you wait - of course we would hate to lose your business but if you have to purchase elsewhere and the product is available at a competitive price then I'd take that option,

Apologies again and please feel free to post / PM or email me directly to johnmc@richersounds.ie

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Fair play for in-depth explanation. Sorry but I will have to go with competition on this one. Thanks anyway.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.