Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Conroy

Options
  • 21-06-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, could any of you tell me directions to this man from mountrath? We'll get to there no bother! We have an appointment in the morn with him.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

hi the area in mountrath you are looking for is drim so when you reach mountrath you take mountmellick road and its first left out by mart and stay on that road till you reach y junc and national school is opp junction take a right and then left its sign posted from there .

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks mill for that, do you know much about him? Are you ages waiting when you get there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Smallprop

zsha wrote: »
    Hi all, could any of you tell me directions to this man from mountrath? We'll get to there no bother! We have an appointment in the morn with him.
    Thanks in advance

Hi I'm looking for his number, my 6week old has bad colic and even gripe water doesn't work, had his name written in an old phone book but no number!!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 queenhelen84

Hi. Can somebody send me on Conroy's phone number? Baby with colic. Will try anything at this stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement