Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Park As A Venue For A Gig

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Sorry a bit off topic but I'm thinking of buying tickets for tomorrow's gig. The seller is selling them as the ticket fast option. Will I be able to get in with these tickets if they have the name of the seller on them? Thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

heres a rough map ive done to show people the extent of the walk.
    that other FLYER map is totally misleading.

if at all possible... come in from the ashtown / castleknock side !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pastel_Princess

Cokeistan wrote: »
    Sorry a bit off topic but I'm thinking of buying tickets for tomorrow's gig. The seller is selling them as the ticket fast option. Will I be able to get in with these tickets if they have the name of the seller on them? Thanks

These work the same as a normal ticket, there will be a barcode on them which is scanned as you go into the Park. Just hope the seller hasn't sold them a few times cause they can only be used once...

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

The sound is crap in there. It was better during the second half of the gig. People reported that the sound was fine right up the front.

Strictly Muck Savages only for the rest of the weekend.

Advertisement