Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union

Options
  • 21-06-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can someone help, I have loan of 3200 with CU and i have 1100 shares, i pay standing order every week and i am looking for a top up of 1000, does anyone know if this is possible.
    I never miss a week and i am with the CU for 3-4 years. I am working part-time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Speak with your credit union. They'll be able to tell you. It depends on the circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 suemc

Thanks Cookie, that didnt really help, but thanks either way !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

suemc wrote: »
    Thanks Cookie, that didnt really help, but thanks either way !!!!

At the same time no one hear can really help you! You need to speak directly to your credit union as each one has different lending criteria!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 suemc

I have read different posts and they were of help to the person/persons who looked for advice, This is what i am looking for, Advice before i go to the credit union...and once again cookie, your reply was of no help at all but thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The advice is perfectly adequate. No one here can tell you for sure, as it will vary from Credit Union to Credit Union, and on your personal circumstances - none of which are known on the public message board.

Go talk to them. They're in the best position to help.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement