Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clement and Pekoe - extended premises

• 21-06-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭

I see Clement and Pekoe have managed to at least double their space in their South William st Shop. The space is still pretty sparse but they do intend to add in a few tables.

Really nice place for coffee and even better for tea, if they get the decor right in the new space I can see it getting very popular.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Ah, thats good news. Lovely shop run by really nice folk. Looking forward to getting in to have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

ive only been in a couple of times...is the new part out the back or was that always there?

crackin coffee and +1 for the staff, lovely people

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Conba

I finally got to have a coffee here on Thursday and I have to say, honestly, it was the best coffee I've ever had. My first time getting a pour over and they used a Tanzanian bean. I've been using an Aeropress at home for the last 18 months so I wasn't expecting it.... remarkably better clarity and flavour. Or maybe it was just prepared by a real expert. Dammit, I might just have to get my own V60 dripper now :-(

Advertisement