Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!! Repair shop broke my laptop???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Mactard wrote: »
    OP went to computer repair shop as a consumer, not a business. There was no b2b contract in play, only that of a business (computer repair shop) to consumer (OP). The OP has the same rights as any other consumer would have in the same situation.
    No, it's his work laptop, his employer is going to pay him for it, so he is acting on behalf of his employer, so it's a business contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭DeeRottie

Nope I am going to pay for it, if it can be repaired. I got my money back today and he put the old screen back in. I've now brought it to a place that's been in business for 20yrs and that has been recommended to me so they are having a look at it - but things do not look good at this point ....

Advertisement