Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOO MUCH CANADA!

• 21-06-2012 1:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

this thread is over crowded with canada -.-
    im trying to find info on other places but the place is cluttered with canda postings
    please someone create a seperate "living in canada" section, or move it to the u.s and canada sub-group

p.s
    foriegn languages...are they useful in this day and age?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I agree. I used to come in here a lot but not much at the moment, this forum is just being spammed with Canadian threads. There was a request for a separate forum but nothing came of it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There is an outstanding request for a new, dedicated Canada forum and the high volume of Canada-related threads in this forum has been cited as evidence for the demand. However, until the admins make a decision one way or another this forum remains the correct place for threads discussing life in Canada. I do appreciate that this makes non-Canada-related discussions harder, but it shouldn't continue much longer. Given this situation, I'm locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement