Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is your seamus?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Abi wrote: »
    Guy - Wibbs. No matter what the subject he always makes perfect sense, and cool as a fishes fart IRL.

Wibbs is another one of the machines, I'm sure of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Pighead wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with putting too much effort into something. Effort should be applauded not scorned.

But failure should never be celebrated.
    Pighead notices that over half your contributions to this site thus far have been copy and pasting pictures into the picture battle thread.

I suppose the fact that you are able to look up someone's post history, should be viewed as quite a remarkable achievement in its own right. But trust a pig to make a totally irrelevant point.
    The old Pighead probably would have said something horrible to you about the cheek of your unprovoked attack

Oh it wasn't an attack, just simply agreeing with a fellow poster. With hindsight though, perhaps I was wrong to attack a pig for brown nosing. You're good at it, it's what you do, I should have known better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

kowloon wrote: »
    Wibbs is another one of the machines, I'm sure of it.

I used to say this too. Then some random drunk guy showed up at a tgc beers claiming to be Wibbs, and my theory was exploded....sort of, but I'm still not quite sure he's not just a tracker program running quietly in some underground basement spewing out all the correct answers.....

I see above ^^^^^that mangoman has decided to play with fire.
    Good luck with that, let us know how that goes for you. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

johnr1 wrote: »
    Then some random drunk guy showed up at a tgc beers claiming to be Wibbs
    Random and drunk? Sounds about right.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

I'd say Mr. Anderson, his posts on YLYL always have me guffawing. We share a similar sense of humour.

KeithAFC and that SMASHTHEUNIONS fella are my anti-Seamus. I find myself diametrically opposed to most of their opinions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

The old Pighead probably would have said something horrible...
    I liked the old Pighead. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

Wibbs wrote: »
    Random and drunk? Sounds about right.

Ah tbf you weren't any worse than the rest of us, some of whom don't drink at all....... :o
    The story just sounded better that way :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

seenitall wrote: »
    Being honest seenitall is my seamus. The guy gets everything right. A true gentleman, never has a bad word to say about anyone, if someone annoys him he has the dignity to not respond. A man of the people.

:confused::confused: What the..?

Regretfully, you have me mixed up with some rather nice guy somewhere, Scanlas...

... but stay put, I'll take the laurels anyway! Thanks! :pac:

And modest to boot.

Advertisement