Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a kitchen to rent in dublin area

Options
  • 21-06-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hiya i was wondering if anyone, has an idea, where in dublin i could rent a commercial kitchen for 2-3days a week?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paulnoone

Hi, I am also interested in a commercial kitchen for part-time use (working on a new food supply business). So if you are interested in sharing we can talk about this? Depending on location of course (i am based in South Dublin), anyway let me know if your interested.
    Regards, Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Radek86

Hi
    ,, do u know already about any place ?? And what is the rent? I could be interseted to share

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

SPADE centre on North King Street might have something for you -

http://www.spade.ie/news.html

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Gabrielle2010

paulnoone wrote: »
    Hi, I am also interested in a commercial kitchen for part-time use (working on a new food supply business). So if you are interested in sharing we can talk about this? Depending on location of course (i am based in South Dublin), anyway let me know if your interested.
    Regards, Paul

Hi Paul

Did you find someone? Otherwise I'm looking to share.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kavo1256

Hi there, I reun a small farmers market (street food) business and would be looking to share the rent of a comercial kitchen anywhere in central dublin, with someone if a suitable premises was found, I only cook two days out of seven... if interested please dont hesitate to contact me, thanks Paul

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement