Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend some PC games?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Actually these are two games I had been interested in when they were released. I never had a machine capable of playing them but I guess I do now. I've only ever heard bad things about Spore though. But it looks like a very interesting game.

I found Spore to be a pretty good game. Not the best, but worth playing. I think, because it was designed by Will Wright people expected it to be amazing. It kind of spreads itself too thin, but nonetheless worth checking out.

SimCity 2000, if you've never played it, is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Actually these are two games I had been interested in when they were released. I never had a machine capable of playing them but I guess I do now. I've only ever heard bad things about Spore though. But it looks like a very interesting game.

The only problems with Spore is that is was too hyped and couldn't live up to that hype. Also, it's a bit on the easy side. To be honest, it's more like a sandbox environment rather than a game. Still fun though.

Advertisement