Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wool Shop in Bridgetown

Options
  • 21-06-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Trundling along through Bridgetown the other day when I happened upon the cutest little wool shop, KnitWits I think it was called. I lol'd at the name so I went in, I had no idea how to knit but was dying to learn so I could knit clothes and stuff for myself, so I went in and the lady who owns the shop taught me the basics there and then she was so nice, and it's so easy!

Not enough people my age (20s) knit and I think it's a shame, I'm loving being able to knit I have to say, I'm mid way through my first cardigan :D the location helps too as I dont have to go into town to buy wool!

Just thought I'd share my knitted feelings, wonderful little shop, I found it much better than the one in town, I was in there before and its very small, think this is just what south Wexford needed :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dancer656

Whereabouts in Bridgetown is the shop located? I never knew it existed until now so thanks for that.

I'm an Amigurumi fanatic so I think I'll be stalking that shop for wool!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Aw I love Amigurumi they're as cute!

It's accross from Bridies pub on the 'main street' in Bridgetown, where Walter Doyle's shop used to be, it's attatched to an upholstery shop it's the cutest place! I'd highly recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dancer656

Aw I love Amigurumi they're as cute!

It's accross from Bridies pub on the 'main street' in Bridgetown, where Walter Doyle's shop used to be, it's attatched to an upholstery shop it's the cutest place! I'd highly recommend it![/

It's so addictive!
    Thanks for the heads up. I never knew it existed. I'm not fond of getting wool on town and stuffing is so expensive there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jolly123

Hi there, someone I know mentioned to me that they had seen this lovely post about my little shop some time ago so I said I would join and say thank you very much for the positive comments, it is much appreciated!

Advertisement