Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Xtra Vision Sell Playstation Network Cards?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi i think this is the right place to post this, if not can a mod please remove or move it thanks.

Anyhow have a simple question, do Xtra Vision Stores sell the €20 or €50 PSN Network Cards to buy things off the playstation Store thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

They do. Usually kept behind the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

i vote buy it on ebay. ive no idea about the ps3 system but i bought 12months gold for 22e and got the code in 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

They do. Usually kept behind the counter.

Ah right thanks :D a mod can close this now if they like

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Gamesnash.ie are also awesome for psn cards. They email you the code, take laser, and have reps here on boards.ie . I recently used them, their shop closes at 7 but one quick pm to the rep and I had my code sent to me after hours. Absolute top notch customer service from them so I'd highly recommend them as an alternative to xtravision/anywhere else

Advertisement