Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being billed for the top rate ....

Options
  • 21-06-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

....Being billed €60 per month basic when we're actually signed up to the €50 per month bundle....

Just spent 20 minutes listening to 3 or four different recorded voices. What a hopeless service.
    It's partially my own fault I've not copped before now but why am I being billed the wrong amount?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

....Being billed €60 per month basic when we're actually signed up to the €50 per month bundle....

Just spent 20 minutes listening to 3 or four different recorded voices. What a hopeless service.
    It's partially my own fault I've not copped before now but why am I being billed the wrong amount?

Hi Brian,

Can you PM me with your eircom account number and I will check it out and get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Brian,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I have been looking into your iss. So just to confirm, you call to enquire about the excess broadband usage charges charges on your February bill.

So the agent advised to upgrade to the NGB Regular "unlimited usage" as part as the talktime anytime bundle and as it was a new broadband package you were eligible for the six month discount promotion?

Just insuring I have the facts correct before checking with a manager in sales?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Its for the past 26 months that I have been overcharged - the 60 per month rate for 24MB broadband.
    What I have (and what is printed on each bill) is 8MB broadband package which should be 50 per month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Its for the past 26 months that I have been overcharged - the 60 per month rate for 24MB broadband.
    What I have (and what is printed on each bill) is 8MB broadband package which should be 50 per month

Thanks BrianBoru00
    I will be back to you tomorrow ( Friday)
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

was that tomorrow or tomorrow week??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 red27

happened to me just cancelled with them over the phone have posted the letter an all!! i was on a package for 24€ and it jumped to 50€ girl kept saying we signed up for 50€ all along, Had enough today as now the modem wont switch on and was told if i signed for another year at 50 euros they will have the modem out next thursday. Oh and as a good will i could have 10€ off for the next 6 months, Em NO THANKS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

was that tomorrow or tomorrow week??

Hi BrianBoru00,

Apologies for the delay. My colleague recently sent you a PM on your query.

I am resending this again.

Best regards,
    Ant

Advertisement