Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to enter Sony unlock code?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

I just got the code to unlock my Sony xperia P - LT22i, but can't find any info of how to enter the unlocking code.

Anyone know? :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

Anyone? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Anyone? :(

Take out your sim card and put one from a different provider into the phone.
    When the phone boots up it will ask you to enter the code and your done.
    Enter it carefully as I'm sure you only able to enter a code wrong three times and then it won't unlock by code.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stylus

54kroc wrote: »
    Take out your sim card and put one from a different provider into the phone.
    When the phone boots up it will ask you to enter the code and your done.
    Enter it carefully as I'm sure you only able to enter a code wrong three times and then it won't unlock by code.

This doesnt work at all, phone didnt ask for nothing when non-irish sim card was insered. And u always have 10 attemps to enter your unlock code.

Ok, but how you suppose to enter the code then ? :confused:

Dont know man, im stuck there as well :/

• Advertisement

Ok, but how you suppose to enter the code then ? :confused:

Did you try what I said?

54kroc wrote: »
    Did you try what I said?

Yeah. It doesn't work.

If your doing what I've written below then perhaps your code is wrong.

1. Put in a sim card from a different network
    2. Turn on the phone
    3. It will then request for an unlock code
    4. Press the unlock code box with your finger and then the number pad will appear at the bottom of screen
    5. Input the unlock code
    6. Press "UNLOCK" button which is below the unlock code box on screen

It's not asking for an unlocking code when I put a different network simcard into the phone 54kroc.

Ehm, that what he is writing work for most/any older phones, but not for new sony xperia range.

• Advertisement

stylus wrote: »
    Ehm, that what is he writing works for most/any older phones, but not for new sony xperia range.

Yup.

It's not asking for an unlocking code when I put a different network simcard into the phone 54kroc.

Are you sure your phone can be unlocked with the codes you buy? where did you get if from?
    To unlock my xperia play I had use software and the testpoints under the battery.

So finally problem solved. Main issue was with wrong/faulty microsim, ive tried a brand new one microSIM and phone straight asked me to enter an unlock code. So if u still have a problem with this, do(try) it as i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 BGPKAV

how do i unblock my sony xperia U :confused:

Advertisement