Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channelling?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering is it dangerous to channel a spirit for the first time on your own? Or would that be best reccommended going to a psychic development class/circle? Would it be better to do a guided meditation to meet your guides instead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Hi

It will depends if you are automatically channelling already? What you want to achieve, if you are a natural, your own personal perference etc. etc.?

Mediumship/channelling got me before I got it.. but what was happening to me was so scary I had to develop it.. I am now in my 4th year professionally studying it as well as developing it.. and personally speaking since Ive followed my own calling, I have been much happier..

I also joined alot of development circles over the years - some good, some bad.. but found the right one in the end...
    again depends on your own time constraints..with circles you must make a commitment and stick to it..

I would do the meditations first.. get to know who you are, who you work with before you work with discarnate... then perhaps join a circle... (stuff was happening to me in pubs, restaurants even at home that no one could help me find out what was happening until I started seriously developing myself).. it can be very frightening so a circle with support is always a good idea.. there are plenty of courses as well that you can do...

whatever you decide, best of luck... any questions just hollar.. always good to have some support on this type of journey :o)

Advertisement