Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are credit unions linked

Options
  • 21-06-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

ok so i had a loan for a couple of years in portlaoise and lost my job so my loan went into arrears badly,im living in naas now and got a new job so i need a loan for a car so 1. could they see my bad credit history and 2. if i lodge in say 500e straight away could they give me a loan thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

will1987 wrote: »
    ok so i had a loan for a couple of years in portlaoise and lost my job so my loan went into arrears badly,im living in naas now and got a new job so i need a loan for a car so 1. could they see my bad credit history and 2. if i lodge in say 500e straight away could they give me a loan thanks in advance

Hi the credit unions but due to your arrears your probably gone onto the icb which they would check. You should check with them
    If your on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No, they will not give you a loan straight away, even with a clean credit record.

Advertisement