Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurricane CHRIS

• 21-06-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭

hurrchris.gif

First Hurricane of the season. Also quite unique in that it shouldn't really exist where it is but there ya go!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Will this be affecting us at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Will this be affecting us at all?

Same as what's been happening all summer.
    Tropical Storm Chris, which formed in the northern Atlantic on Tuesday, is acting like a "zombie" storm.
    "The storm is alive, but it should not be," AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Rob Miller explained. "The storm is not in a region that is prone to tropical development. Water temperatures are in the low to mid-70s."
    accuweather.com for more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I don't know how much longer I can live here with these grey dull skies and all this rain.

Sick of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

I don't know how much longer I can live here with these grey dull skies and all this rain.

Sick of it.
    ill 2nd that...whats the mid term forecast?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It still going? I taught it would have been sub tropical by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

I thought the first one would begin with A ? Where A and B tropical storms ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Tropical storm Alberto and tropical storm Beryl have both been and gone already this year, Chris is the first to reach hurricane status.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement