Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile Broadband

Options
  • 21-06-2012 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Recently signed up with Three Mobile Broadband. Been having poor download speeds despite full signal and a mast approx 1 mile from my house. I have been in contact with customer services and explained to me that they can do nothing about it. They seem satisfied that if the download speed is 0.5MB per second or higher they can do nothing about it. I tried to cancel within the 14 day money back guarantee but again they are insistent that if speed is consistently less than 0.5MB per second they can only issue a cancellation. I have a 60GB monthly data allowance on a network of 'up' to 20Mb per second. At best I on full signal i will get in and around 2Mb per second. They told me i can pay a 350.00euro get out of contract penalty. Is this for real if a service is that bad one should have rights as a consumer???

Comments

Advertisement