Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best prepay broad band

• 21-06-2012 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Im moving house and as I dont want to sign up to a new contract I wont be going bill bay, im looking for the best prepay option where I can just plug in and go, however the last time I tried the pre pay I tried meteor and its was crap, dloading and streaming te my allowance in no time,its really only for browsing, im looking for something like that where I can dload alot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 lightpipe

I use O2, 15gb of data for €19.99 a month. Works fine for me, friends living in more populated areas tell me it can be slow at peak times, but so far no problems here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

lightpipe wrote: »
    I use O2, 15gb of data for €19.99 a month. Works fine for me, friends living in more populated areas tell me it can be slow at peak times, but so far no problems here.

that only seems to be a bill pay deal

Advertisement