Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Phone 7

Options
  • 21-06-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I've fallen quite a bit behind with modding/tinkering with my phone due to college etc. I've an Optimus 7 that I haven't really modified since the Mango update and I was wondering what can be done to it? Can the accent colours still be changed? Can we still sideload apps? I've also read that we won't be getting WP8 officially which sucks, but surely someone will manage to do it? I've allocated tonight to mess with the phone, then it's back to work! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Daniel S wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I've fallen quite a bit behind with modding/tinkering with my phone due to college etc. I've an Optimus 7 that I haven't really modified since the Mango update and I was wondering what can be done to it? Can the accent colours still be changed? Can we still sideload apps? I've also read that we won't be getting WP8 officially which sucks, but surely someone will manage to do it? I've allocated tonight to mess with the phone, then it's back to work! :rolleyes:

Legacy devices are going to get WP7.8 update because hardware wont support the full WP8.

For now theres not much for LG Optimus, most of the custom stuff is surrounded around HTC and Samsung Handsets. Though you can still mess around with Root Tools and stuff, snoop around XDA WP7 forum or LG Optimus 7 forum.

Advertisement