If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG SR906B - Best Price

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Plascebo wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering what would be your best price on this unit.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0054U4KHA/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Also, am new to this forum and just wondering how to pay for an item, is it COD, or cc details over the phone?

Thanks in advance.

Plascebo,

welcome to the forum and thanks for the opportunity to quote - its much appreciated.

I've no problem price beating the Amazom price and doing the 906 delivered at £189.95.

We don't do COD but if you are interested just PM or email us your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery etc.

Thanks again for the post and as you are new to our Forum - I have to caution you against some of the natives - especially the mods - they can be really cranky ;) (watch out for that Ritz fella especially)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Hi John,

That's a great price for what looks like a great piece of kit. Definitely going to take you up on it.

Will get in touch tomorrow, re: delivery etc. Will I need my cc details with me when calling?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,

That's a great price for what looks like a great piece of kit. Definitely going to take you up on it.

Will get in touch tomorrow, re: delivery etc. Will I need my cc details with me when calling?

Thanks.

Hey Plascebo.

Yes if your have your card handy when you call we can complete the order there and then. We could have it shipped today and delivered to you on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Hey Plascebo.

Yes if your have your card handy when you call we can complete the order there and then. We could have it shipped today and delivered to you on Monday.

Thanks Kenny, appreciate you help.

Could you forward on the contact number please:o

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Kenny, appreciate you help.

Could you forward on the contact number please:o

Hey Plascebo.

That would help ;)

0044 333 900 0071

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.