Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extractor fan for bathroom..

• 21-06-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23

hello all, im wondering can anyone recommend a really good extractor fan for a bathroom, one that actually extracts steam and so on. it can be put in the ceiling or the vent which ever is advisable please. any recommendations would help alot. thanks very much.

regards pool8.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

The only bathroom fan I found to be any use is the vortice arriet ,not the most beautiful fan in the world but it seems to work well.Try and use as little duct as possible as long runs reduces the power of the fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 pool8

thanks for the reply, i'll have a look on the internet for them.:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

consider a fan with a RH sensor, as well as a manual switch over just a light switch connection..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭meercat

jjf1974 wrote: »
    The only bathroom fan I found to be any use is the vortice arriet ,not the most beautiful fan in the world but it seems to work well.Try and use as little duct as possible as long runs reduces the power of the fan.

great fans alright

op,is there another reason your current fan is not functioning correctly
    make sure your extractor fan is not operating in a vacum(i.e there is sufficient air intake to replace the extracted air)gap under door,would suffice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Manrose extractor fans work. They make models with humidstats. I have two.

• Advertisement
Advertisement